Sunday, March 1, 2015

C4K Summary 1

Comments for Student's Summary

1st Comment:


The first blog post that I was assigned to comment on was Fransico V's Blog.  In his blog post he talked about how much he liked winter weather.  I commented on this because I used to live in North Dakota and how I could relate to his liking for snow.  I liked his post because it reminded me of when I was younger and ran around having snowball fights.

2nd Comment: 

The second post that I read and commented on was about a young male student who talked about his youth league soccer team and how well they were doing.  I commented on it and talked about how I could relate to him through playing sports.  I always grew up playing sports, however I never played soccer.  Some of my best friends played soccer and I encouraged him to stay passionate about his sport and keep going.

3rd Comment :

The third and final blog I commented on was rather difficult.  The student that I was assigned to hadn't had any posts so I chose to comment on a different students.  In their post they discussed a short summary of what they had read in "The Maze Runner".  My comments pertained more to the parts in their post when they talked about relating to the main character.  I liked how the student was relating the characters that they were finding in their reading and I encouraged them to continue drawing connections in order to help their reading progress.

I know that the last two comments do not have links, I forgot to copy the link address for my summary.  I tried summarize what exactly I commented on the posts as closely as I could.


No comments:

Post a Comment