Sunday, March 29, 2015

C4K #2 Summary: March

First Student : Mrs. Maslowski, Period 8 Diego 

     While I agree with you that schools should focus more helping students develop ideas for their career.  You should think that the point of having students being exposed to such various types of information in high school is to help them find out what they really enjoy.  I agree with you that students drop out because of a lack of interest, but some do it because they simply don't care.  I think you have great ideas in your post and should work on developing the  ideas and also try to organize them.

     I thought that the student had great ideas in their post, but they just needed a way to voice it better.  With a little bit of help, I have no doubt that this student will have the ability to showcase their opinions and ideas better in the future.

Second Student : Mrs. Maslowski, Period 6 Kaylie

    Hello Kaylie, my name is Boston Morgan and I am studying to be a teacher at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your blog post about being a freshmen in high school. I agree with you about procrastinating and that it can get you into some sticky situations. I like that you gave good advice, made note of the positive points and made the first year of high school seem much less scary. Just make sure you always keep up with school work throughout your career as a student!

     I thought that Kaylie gave good advice to upcoming freshmen in her post.  She pointed out the basics for anyone entering high school.  Overall I thought this was a quality post.

Third Student : Mrs. Maslowski, Period 2 Breanna

     Hello Breanna, my name is Boston Morgan and I am a college student at the University of South Alabama.  I am studying to become a teacher and for one of my classes I was asked to read your blog post and comment on it.  I must say you did a wonderful job here with your blog post.  The way you enlighten upcoming high school students is done well.  You make it a point to inform them to become active not only in their learning, but also in social activities as well.  I thought it was great that you mention that all they really need to do to become successful is apply themselves and not get mixed in with the wrong crowd.  You gave sound advice to any upcoming student and I think this blog post was excellent.

     Breanna's post for upcoming high school students was excellent.  She was able to organize the post and give great examples of how to succeed in high school.  She also used a variety of ways to explain her ideas, which I thought made the post even better.



No comments:

Post a Comment