Sunday, April 19, 2015

C4K Summary: April

First Comment, Mrs. Lombard : Lauren S. "Basketball"

     Hey Lauren, my name is Boston Morgan and I am studying to become a teacher at the University of South Alabama.  Basketball is my favorite sport too.  While I am studying to be a teacher I also want to coach basketball.  I think that it is great that you like Russell Westbrook, he really is an incredible player that helps his team out a lot.  I'm glad that you're passionate about basketball and hope that you continue to have fun playing the game.

     In this post the student talked about their favorite sport.  I made a connection with what  she liked and encourage her to follower her passion.

Second Comment, Ms. Thomas : London

          Hey London, my name is Boston Morgan and I'm studying to become a teacher at the University of South Alabama.  I think you gave a fantastic definition and then an example of what kindness should be.  Speaking from experience I can tell you that it is always important to be kind and stand by those closest to you.  I think the way you explained it was wonderful.

     The student London was asked to comment on what she believed kindness to be.  I really thought she did a wonderful job of defining what she thought kindness was.  Then I wanted to remind her that it is always important is life to be kind to others.

Third Comment, Mrs. Lombard : Lauren S.

Hey Lauren, my name is Boston Morgan and I am studying to be a teacher at the University of South Alabama. I think that your idea of a food truck is great. You bring up some great points on why it would be a fun business to own. I especially like your idea of selling desserts too.

     In this post the students were asked to comment on what business they would open.  Lauren commented that she would like to have a food truck as her business.  I commented on what I liked about her post and her ideas when it came to her selected business.

No comments:

Post a Comment